evb Control manager, registering controls on emulator device.
Author Message
 evb Control manager, registering controls on emulator device.

Hi,

When i try to register an control in vb using the control manager, i get the
error message saying 'Failed to find suitable control manager server for
your device'.

Can anybody please help me out here, it's driving me mad....

Richard,

Sat, 19 Feb 2005 22:19:14 GMT
 evb Control manager, registering controls on emulator device.
sounds like it's time to reinstall?

--

wolf kumpitsch
snr design engineer, thingo ltd

http://www.thingo.co.nz

------------------------- we make things, useful -------------------------

Quote:
> Hi,

> When i try to register an control in vb using the control manager, i get
the
> error message saying 'Failed to find suitable control manager server for
> your device'.

> Can anybody please help me out here, it's driving me mad....

> Richard,

Sat, 26 Feb 2005 04:55:25 GMT

1. eVB: control problems on iPAQ device, not on Emulator

2. Pocket PC 2002 Emulator and eVB Control Manager

3. eVB can't debug in the Pocket PC 2002 Emulator but does on the device

4. Control Panel/System/Device Manager tab Disable/Enable

5. PP2002 with XP emulator not registering controls.

6. Problem registering controls on CE x86 emulator

7. Registering controls on PPC2002 emulator

8. How to register activex control using eVB and eVC

9. register activex control for use in eVB

10. New eVB article: Registering Active-X Controls on the Pocket PC

11. Look at device manager devices from api

12. Emulator vs Device Database dilemma?