deVBuzz.com winners announced and new draw details
Author Message
 deVBuzz.com winners announced and new draw details

Congratulations to the following winners in the deVBuzz.com March 20th
draw:

Convert Access mdb database into an eVB cdb database for emulation
http://www.*-*-*.com/

SQL procedures in the CDB database??
http://www.*-*-*.com/

eVB sample accessing the Pocket PC Windows CE Registry
http://www.*-*-*.com/

On our next competition draw we have a PRETEC 56k CF modem and two 32mb
CF cards. Read the details at:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Regards
Derek Mitchell

* eVB Tutorials - http://www.*-*-*.com/ *
* Host your Pocket PC apps - file upload *
* Join the Global Pocket PC Registry     *

Thu, 11 Sep 2003 02:05:22 GMT

1. deVBuzz.com winners announced - new draw - 3 x 32MB CF cards

2. new deVBuzz.com article -- Saddling the HTML View Control from eVB

3. new at deVBuzz.com - alternative eVB datepicker

4. new deVBuzz.com article -- eVB Starting out

5. eVB Database Viewer article on deVBuzz.com

6. deVBuzz.com tutorial - eVB and ADOXCE with SQL Server for CE

7. deVBuzz.com - Accessing a cdb database in the emulator

8. NEW: Alpha-testing for new MUSIC compiler announced

9. GPS/GIS application development for the Pocket PC - Part 1 of 5 - new DEVBUZZ tutorial

10. Techniques for filling lists using the .NET Compact Framework - new DEVBUZZ tutorial

11. SummIt Up - Where PPC developers might look for the next big opportunity - new deVBuzz tutorial

12. Creating POOM items using PIE Web pages - new deVBuzz tutorial