transfering files from device to desktop
Author Message
 transfering files from device to desktop

Hi all,

How can I transfer a database (.cdb) file from my pocketpc to my desktop.
Using the api-call DEVICETODESKTOP doesnt work (I get 3031 as a
returnvalue).

The other way around (DESKTOPTODEVICE) works perfectly though.

Thanks.

Arjen

Mon, 24 Nov 2003 22:14:41 GMT
 transfering files from device to desktop
http://devbuzz.com is a wonderful resource...  here's an article which might
be what you're looking for:

http://www.devbuzz.com/content/zinc_eVB_copy_files_to_device_II_pg1.asp

Quote:

> Hi all,

> How can I transfer a database (.cdb) file from my pocketpc to my desktop.
> Using the api-call DEVICETODESKTOP doesnt work (I get 3031 as a
> returnvalue).

> The other way around (DESKTOPTODEVICE) works perfectly though.

> Thanks.

> Arjen

Wed, 26 Nov 2003 02:12:13 GMT

1. How to code a copy of files from Device to Desktop

2. copy text file from desktop to device?

3. File Copy: Desktop to Device

4. transfering database from pocketdevice to desktop?

5. Copy cdb from device to desktop and remain cdb

6. uninstall from the device left the folder on desktop m/c undeleted

7. Help with launch a program from desktop to device (RAPI, cecreateprocess)

8. Transfer of string from device to desktop

9. transfering file collection with sockets

10. Checking and transfering files..

11. Errors Transfering VB5 files from NT to 95

12. Transfering files