probably newbie question
Author Message
 probably newbie question

sorry.........answer found in previous threat

Quote:
> Hi,

> I want to set my first steps in developing applications for PocketPC. (I
> have 5-years delphi experience)

> I installed the Embedded Visual Basic 3.0 Software and the SDK for
PocketPC.

> When I run an application in Emulation mode everythings fine, however when
> switch to the Pocket PC (Default device), I receive the following error:

> The target platform does not match the device currently connected to your
> system. Please verify that the proper device in attached.

> What's going wrong ?
> Thanks for advice,

Thu, 14 Apr 2005 21:14:59 GMT
 probably newbie question
Hi,

I want to set my first steps in developing applications for PocketPC. (I
have 5-years Delphi experience)

I installed the Embedded Visual Basic 3.0 Software and the SDK for PocketPC.

When I run an application in Emulation mode everythings fine, however when I
switch to the Pocket PC (Default device), I receive the following error:

The target platform does not match the device currently connected to your
system. Please verify that the proper device in attached.

What's going wrong ?
Thanks for advice,

Thu, 14 Apr 2005 20:48:37 GMT

1. Newbie question.... probably very simple

2. Probably just a dumb newbie question....

3. Probably a Newbie question???

4. OLEMSG32.dll (probably a newbie issue)

5. Probably a simple question

6. Word97 - Probably a dumb question

7. Spinbox - probably a stupid question

8. Datagrid question (probably an easy one)

9. Layout Question (probably easily answered)

10. probably a noob question

11. key input not working - this is probably a dumb question

12. Beginner Question (Probably an easy one)