Restore emulator saved state
Author Message
 Restore emulator saved state

Does anyone know how to restore the saved state of the
emulator when you launch it from the command line.

I followed the instructions at:

http://www.*-*-*.com/

to launch the emulator, but it comes up in the default
state.

From what I can tell, when you exit the emulator and
select to save the state, a file is created with a .vsv
extension.

I can't figure out how to point the emulator to this file
when launched from command line.

Any help is appreciated.

Mon, 10 Jan 2005 22:48:29 GMT

1. problem restoring state of (NON-MDI) child windows when parent form restores

2. problem restoring state of (NON-MDI) child windows in VB5 when parent restores

3. Backup Emulator State

4. Restoring a User's Tools|Options to original state after running a macro

5. Restore Window State

6. Toolbar - Restoring State?

7. Restoring Window to Normal State

8. How do we start-up an emulator outside of eVT and transfer our compiled program and database and save its state.

9. Saving and restoring relationships in Access

10. Command bar: Save from one profile and restore to another

11. Saving selected Items for Restore after unauthorized Deleting

12. Save/Restore Clipboard