how do you make scrollable forms in eVB for the PocketPC ?
Author Message
 how do you make scrollable forms in eVB for the PocketPC ?

How do you make scrollable forms in eVB for the PocketPC?
ie:
i wish to have a form, which is wider than the screen, with a scroll bar at
the bottom of the screen to enable different parts of the screen to be
shown.

--
enjoy...

Pete

Sat, 27 Dec 2003 22:47:01 GMT
 how do you make scrollable forms in eVB for the PocketPC ?
Hi pyropete:

Yes, you can make a form scrollable.

1) Set the 'ScaleMode' property of your form to 3-Pixels
2) Set the 'FormResize' property of your form to 2- Movable
3) Make your long form.

On your form you can place a vertical scroll bar. Add this
code to the Change() and Scroll() events.

Private Sub VScroll1_Change()
    Form1.Top = VScroll1.Value * -10
End Sub

NOTE: When you scroll the form you have to replace the
Vertical scroll bar or it will go off of the screen and you
wont be able to scroll the form back up again. So you
will have to add this code to the Vscroll1_Change() and
Vscroll1_Scroll() events of the scroll bar.

Vscroll1.Top = 20
---

Good Luck!

Vincent Collura
(Inventor/Engineer)

http://www.CeBeans.com
Did you get your beans Today?

Quote:
> How do you make scrollable forms in eVB for the PocketPC?
> ie:
> i wish to have a form, which is wider than the screen, with a scroll bar
at
> the bottom of the screen to enable different parts of the screen to be
> shown.

> --
> enjoy...

> Pete

Sun, 28 Dec 2003 02:01:22 GMT
 how do you make scrollable forms in eVB for the PocketPC ?
Place a frame control and a VScrollbar on the form.  On the VScroll_Change()
move the frame.  Make sure the VScroll isn't inside the frame.

Brian Crosby

Quote:
> Hi pyropete:

> Yes, you can make a form scrollable.

> 1) Set the 'ScaleMode' property of your form to 3-Pixels
> 2) Set the 'FormResize' property of your form to 2- Movable
> 3) Make your long form.

> On your form you can place a vertical scroll bar. Add this
> code to the Change() and Scroll() events.

> Private Sub VScroll1_Change()
>     Form1.Top = VScroll1.Value * -10
> End Sub

> NOTE: When you scroll the form you have to replace the
> Vertical scroll bar or it will go off of the screen and you
> wont be able to scroll the form back up again. So you
> will have to add this code to the Vscroll1_Change() and
> Vscroll1_Scroll() events of the scroll bar.

> Vscroll1.Top = 20
> ---

> Good Luck!

> Vincent Collura
> (Inventor/Engineer)

> http://www.CeBeans.com
> Did you get your beans Today?

> > How do you make scrollable forms in eVB for the PocketPC?
> > ie:
> > i wish to have a form, which is wider than the screen, with a scroll bar
> at
> > the bottom of the screen to enable different parts of the screen to be
> > shown.

> > --
> > enjoy...

> > Pete

Sun, 28 Dec 2003 04:59:57 GMT
 how do you make scrollable forms in eVB for the PocketPC ?

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 how do you make scrollable forms in eVB for the PocketPC ?
Thanks, easy when you know how.
BTW on my eVB the 'FormResize' option 2 is labelled 'vbFormUserSize' rather
than movable.

thanks again

enjoy...

 Pete

Quote:
> Hi pyropete:

> Yes, you can make a form scrollable.

> 1) Set the 'ScaleMode' property of your form to 3-Pixels
> 2) Set the 'FormResize' property of your form to 2- Movable
> 3) Make your long form.

> > --

Sun, 28 Dec 2003 06:38:03 GMT
 how do you make scrollable forms in eVB for the PocketPC ?

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 how do you make scrollable forms in eVB for the PocketPC ?
Check out http://www.devbuzz.com/content/zinc_evb_scrollable_forms_pg1.asp

- Chris

Sun, 28 Dec 2003 08:07:31 GMT

1. eVB and CE 4.2 (not pocketpc 2003)

2. Get Serial Number or DeviceID in PocketPC 2002 via eVB

3. Converting PocketPC 2000 evb project to PPC 2002

4. eVB Development environment on PocketPC 2002

5. barcode scanning in eVB on PocketPC under WindowsCE

6. eVB for PocketPC 2002

7. Working With Datebase For PocketPC in eVb

8. Will my eVB Apps run on PocketPC 2002?

9. XML in PocketPC using eVB

10. How do I make a scrollable list of a custom made component

11. Create Scrollable Forms with Power Form Scroll OCX

12. POINTAPI Can it be done in eVB?