Where to start?
Author Message
 Where to start?

I am going to begin a new project for work on modifying a current/developing
a WinCE application for a specific hardware device. What books/articles do
you recommend? I have very strong c/c++ and MFC programmer already.

Wed, 19 Nov 2003 02:08:37 GMT
 Where to start?

Quote:
> I am going to begin a new project for work on modifying a
current/developing
> a WinCE application for a specific hardware device. What books/articles do
> you recommend? I have very strong c/c++ and MFC programmer already.

Look through WinCE development FAQ from www.cegadgets.com
http://www.cegadgets.com/wincedevfaq.htm

I also recoment to read all articles at:
http://www.microsoft.com/mobile/developer/default.asp

Also explore functions that starts with SH (SHFullScreen, SHLoadDIBitmap)
and CCeCommandBar class. These things are the most different form standard
MFC.

Good luck,
Vassili Philippov

Wed, 19 Nov 2003 03:25:52 GMT

1. START NUMBER START TO FINISH

2. Problem starting Acces 97 after having started Outlook 2000

3. Start with starting parameters

4. Start a macro automaticly when starting outlook

5. Automatic start an AddIn when Outlook2k starts

6. Macro not starting when starting word 97 with /m command

7. Start program automatically when Windows starts

8. How to start an appliction during start of the computer

9. Office 2000 setup starts when starting VB

10. Start application when another starts

11. start my exe when windows starts

12. Killing an App started by IE in turn started by VB App from VB