SQL Server CE sync as part of ActiveSync
Author Message
 SQL Server CE sync as part of ActiveSync

Hi,
I'm new to Windows CE. I want to ease the management of SQL Server CE
replication for my users so I'm looking for a way to launch a task (that
will do the syncronization) in the moment the Windows CE device (Pocket PC)
is attached to the cradle. Is it possible? It is any way to activate this
task from the ActiveSync user interface without the need to program an
ActiveSync provider? I'd like the user sees the SQL Server CE
synchronization as part of the whole synchronization activity raised by
ActiveSync, just to give it a consistent way to check for the success of all
the synchronization. Which is the best approach for it?
Thanks in advance
   Faustino

Sun, 16 Jan 2005 09:10:41 GMT

1. Access and SQL Server CE sync

2. sync MS SQL with SQL CE

3. eVB / PPC 2002 emulator / SQL CE / ActiveSync problem

4. problem transfering bitmaps between main server and SQL Server CE

5. ActiveSync Will not Sync Zero Length Values

6. ActiveSync Access DB sometimes Syncs

7. best way to sync Outlook contacts with a SQL Server contacts database

8. SQL Server CE and MSDE

9. Help with eVB - SQL Server CE and .cdb files

10. CE app connecting to SQL Server 2000 on 802.11

11. pocket access vs. SQL server CE

12. Is SQL Server CE Free