Pocket PC 2002 & WinXP home
Author Message
 Pocket PC 2002 & WinXP home

I have EVB, EC++ and Pocket PC 2002 SDK running on a Win2000 system (no
problems)

I also have the same setup on a WinXP home system. On the XP system EC++
apps load into the emulator and work just fine. When I run EVB apps they
load the emulator, cemgrc.exe, tcpip.dll and that's it. None of the other
required dll's or the vb program loads to the emulator. The VBIDE never goes
into run mode. The platform manager settings are identical on both systems.

What could be the problem?

Thanks,
Bob Hiller

Sat, 23 Apr 2005 20:40:59 GMT
 Pocket PC 2002 & WinXP home
I'm not entirely sure if this response was to me, but
this seems to match my problems with the File and socket
controls with pocket PC 2002 except I'm on XP pro ed.  I
guess I have a 2000 machine I could use.

Andy

Quote:

Sun, 24 Apr 2005 01:34:25 GMT

1. FtpPutFile Problems in Pocket PC 2002 & eVB

2. Visual Basic 6/ Pocket PC 2002

3. Pocket PC 2002 Emulator

4. Getting ADOCE 3.1 installed on an old iPAQ 3650 Pocket PC 2002

5. Pocket PC 2002 emulator and database

6. How to set Pocket PC 2002 system time?

7. Pocket PC 2002 and POOM documentation

8. Pocket PC 2002 problems

9. HOW TO Install my EVB application on real Pocket PC 2002 Device

10. Reinstall Pocket PC 2002 SDK Rollback

11. Pocket PC 2002 Emulator problem

12. Control Manager Error with Pocket PC 2002 Sample VB apps