Looking for records with Empty field in ADOCE
Author Message
 Looking for records with Empty field in ADOCE

If i use the query:
SELECT Username , Userage From Members Where Password <> "" AND Age > 25;
I get all the users with a password and with an age over 25

Now I want te get all users with no Password:
SELECT Username , Userage From Members Where Password = "" AND Age > 25;
I don't get a result back, but there are members in the database on my iPaq
with no password

If I try:
SELECT Username , Userage From Members Where IsNull(Password) AND Age > 25;
I still get no result back.

The password field has the property: "Alow Zero Length"
How can I query all users with no password?

Thanks...

Tue, 30 Dec 2003 14:40:56 GMT

1. Help deleting records "look" empty records

2. Problem writing empty field to ADO record

3. selecting records with empty fields

4. Empty Record between 2 Records

5. ADO2.5, can't add new record to an empty table using record binding

6. duplicate records with adoce 3.1 and vbe

7. Query Records before Sync with ADOCE

8. ADOCE, space in fields

9. Empty Record Set

10. Copy fields from record in table A to record in table B using VBA

11. Auto-filling fields in a new record with info from a previous record

12. Deleting all empty records in database