CREATE INDEX
Author Message
 CREATE INDEX

Is CREATE INDEX working in ADOCE 3.1 for cdb file (Pocket Access)? I use it
but when I check with index property of recordset object, I din't get any
return.

Martin

Thu, 26 Aug 2004 10:59:29 GMT
 CREATE INDEX
Seems to work here... You might want to ensure that it actually creates the
index when you try to. (don't blow by the error with on error resume next
without checking)

Also, I don't know if ActiveSync creates the indices when you copy the db to
the ppc.

Quote:
> Is CREATE INDEX working in ADOCE 3.1 for cdb file (Pocket Access)? I use
it
> but when I check with index property of recordset object, I din't get any
> return.

> Martin

Thu, 26 Aug 2004 15:58:48 GMT

1. Creating Indexes after Make Table query

2. Creating Indexes

3. Creating Index using VBA

4. Create Index

5. Creating Indexes with DAO

6. Can't create index in new table

7. Create Index without adding field!!!

8. Create Index problem with Access95

9. Create Index using Constraint clause

10. Create Index using SQL in Access 2000 Table

11. How to use VB6 to create index using ADO

12. Creating Index Using ADO