Activate GPRS CONNECTION
Author Message
 Activate GPRS CONNECTION

Well I guess you have another problem: wrong year on your system date!
As for the connection, look at www.codeppc.com ... I hope you understand
some french!
Regards,
Alberto Silva

Quote:
> Hi all,
> I have a big Problem.
> I develop an applications that
> use GPRS connection to download

Sat, 03 Sep 2005 01:19:09 GMT
 Activate GPRS CONNECTION
The date now is Ok !.
I undertand a little french. I try it.
Thanks a lot.

Quote:
> Well I guess you have another problem: wrong year on your system date!
> As for the connection, look at www.codeppc.com ... I hope you understand
> some french!
> Regards,
> Alberto Silva

> > Hi all,
> > I have a big Problem.
> > I develop an applications that
> > use GPRS connection to download

Sat, 03 Sep 2005 16:41:17 GMT

1. how to launch dialer for a GPRS connection

2. how to start internet (gprs) connection in evb?

3. GPRS CONNECTION WITH EVB

4. Auto connect GPRS connection on combined PDA+phone

5. Earthlink connection window caused my form to activate?

6. How I Can I activate a minimized WIN'95 dialup connection

7. A program to activate a dialup networking connection...

8. activate SQL server before establishing a ADO connection?

9. How do you activate a windows 95 DUN connection from VB5

10. GPRS with VB DotNET

11. Developer needed for CF-GPRS card

12. FTP via GPRS using eVB