Errormessage by using DESKTOPTODEVICE
Author Message
 Errormessage by using DESKTOPTODEVICE

hi guys,
i have a small problem by using the DESKTOPTODEVICE
function for synchronizing tables from my pocket pc to my
desktop computer. when i use it like suggested in MS
VisualTools 3.0 help i get an error called "unalble to
load library ...\adofiltr.dll needed for call
DESKTOPTODEVICE". i made many attempts to declare the root
of adofiltr.dll, i also tried to copy and register the dll
locally, bur everything failed. Can anybody help?
thanx, markus

Fri, 26 Dec 2003 19:11:41 GMT
 Errormessage by using DESKTOPTODEVICE
All I did is to copy the adofiltr.dll to the ysstem32 folder.  No problems
anymore.

Robert Regnell

Quote:
> hi guys,
> i have a small problem by using the DESKTOPTODEVICE
> function for synchronizing tables from my pocket pc to my
> desktop computer. when i use it like suggested in MS
> VisualTools 3.0 help i get an error called "unalble to
> load library ...\adofiltr.dll needed for call
> DESKTOPTODEVICE". i made many attempts to declare the root
> of adofiltr.dll, i also tried to copy and register the dll
> locally, bur everything failed. Can anybody help?
> thanx, markus

Fri, 02 Jan 2004 21:32:39 GMT

1. using desktoptodevice

2. VB6 App exits without explanation when using DESKTOPTODEVICE

3. Errormessage and go on with macro

4. Positioning errorMessage of requiredFieldValidator???

5. Need help:VB5 CommonDialog errormessage?????

6. Closing an errormessage

7. ErrorMessage: OLEAUT32.DLL out of date

8. Errormessage in VB5 Environment

9. How to format errormessage in VB50?? Please Help

10. strange errormessage ('END expected')

11. CR ActiveX Control: Report is not displayed and no errormessage

12. Errormessage: To many fields defined