MS eMbeddedVisulBasic
Author Message
 MS eMbeddedVisulBasic

I cannot access 'HELP' in my MS eMbeddedVisulBasic - Error
message 'The MSDN collection does not exist. Please
reinstall MSDN' . I have tried reinstalling eVB, SDKs etc.
but no luck.

Any ideas ...?

Sat, 05 Feb 2005 22:46:16 GMT
 MS eMbeddedVisulBasic

Quote:
>I cannot access 'HELP' in my MS eMbeddedVisulBasic - Error
>message 'The MSDN collection does not exist. Please
>reinstall MSDN' . I have tried reinstalling eVB, SDKs etc.
>but no luck.

>Any ideas ...?

I had the same problem a couple of weeks ago. I found the solution
buried in Google groups (search string evb msdn collection does not
exist);

1. Delete the following registry key:
Hkey Local Machine\SOFTWARE\ Microsoft\ HTML Help Collections\CE
Studio Developer Collections

2. Run the Embedded Visual Tools setup program, using the "Reinstall"
option when prompted. You don't have to reinstall any of the SDK's.

Here's the original URL.

http://groups.google.co.uk/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=%23P0CQmyLC...

Hope this helps,

Giles

--

Sun, 06 Feb 2005 05:51:49 GMT
 MS eMbeddedVisulBasic

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 MS eMbeddedVisulBasic
This article may help with your "No Help" problem.  It worked for me.

Google Groups: View Thread

If you are unable to access the help for eMbedded Visual Basic 3.0 or
eMbedded Visual C++ 3.0 and you get this error:

The MSDN collection does not exist. Please reinstall MSDN.

the solution is very simple:

l. Delete the following registry key: Hkey Local Machine\

SOFTWARE\ Microsoft\ HTML Help Collections\

CE Studio Developer Collections

2. Run the Embedded Visual Tools setup program, using the "Reinstall" option
when prompted. You don't have to reinstall any of the SDK's.

This was posted to one of the embedded developer newsgroups once before but
that post is not necessarily easy to find. I came across dozens of threads
from people with this problem before I found the one with the correct
solution.

I hope this helps.

(This is the only article in this thread)

?2002 Google

--
Robert D Allendoerfer

Quote:
> I cannot access 'HELP' in my MS eMbeddedVisulBasic - Error
> message 'The MSDN collection does not exist. Please
> reinstall MSDN' . I have tried reinstalling eVB, SDKs etc.
> but no luck.

> Any ideas ...?

Sat, 12 Feb 2005 21:53:16 GMT

1. Executing MS SQL Server 2000 stored procs via MS Access 2000

2. How does one look at data in an open MS access aplication from MS Word

3. ADO ,MS Access and MS Excel

4. Use VBScript to read data from MS-Access to MS-Outlook

5. Using MS Access to populate specific fields in MS Project

6. Driving MS Project from MS Access 2000 developed application

7. Command button won't make use of module driving MS Project from MS Access 2000

8. Moving Oracle records to MS SQL Server using MS Access

9. Working with MS Word and MS Access

10. Automatically Emailing Data from MS Access to MS Outlook

11. Automatically Emailing Data from MS Access to MS Outlook

12. **** Send a mailing using MS ACCESS 95 with or without MS EXCHANGE SERVER *****