AT Command set
Author Message
 AT Command set

I'm traying to do it.
But I cannot cominicate with the phone.
I've done a program that works OK attached to the phone via normal serial
cable but it doesn't work via IrDA.

Tested with a Laptop with Hiperterminal, it only sends the first character
and doesn't receive at all.

Any ideas?

Quote:
> Does anyone have a eVB program that can use the AT command
> set to dial the phone, I have a compaq with the GSM
> attached, similar to the XDA.

Sun, 09 Jan 2005 14:09:20 GMT
 AT Command set
Hi
u need to determine the port on the IPaq
and the basic settings ....
like baudrate , request to send , bitrate, Input length and output buffer
for the COMM control which would opening the hardware port number of the GSM
card
once done you could use the
PortObject.Output = "AT"
and read whats coming in the OnCOmm event....
let me know if you require any example.

its pretty simple once u do it..... the fun is in getting it the first time
..... the rest is boring ... :-)

Quote:
> Does anyone have a eVB program that can use the AT command
> set to dial the phone, I have a compaq with the GSM
> attached, similar to the XDA.

Mon, 10 Jan 2005 01:08:32 GMT

1. VB5 Command Set ???

2. setting date and sub-string in sql command

3. Setting the recordset for a form with an ADO command object

4. Setting the ActiveConnection property of a Command Object (ADO 2.7)

5. Set ADODB.Command.ActiveConnection = Conn

6. Problems setting ActiveConnection in ADODB.Command

7. Set Focus to a Command Button

8. set DataEnvironment Command

9. set command button picture from an imagelist ?

10. Trouble setting default command button?

11. Set Focus to a Command Button

12. Setting values for the Printer from Command Line.