Emulator vs Device Database dilemma?
Author Message
 Emulator vs Device Database dilemma?

Pocket-PC

Hi, I have a problem. If I create an Access database and copy and translate
it  to my device using Active-Sync, all works fine. However if I copy the
same converted database to the emulator, the program opens the database
without errors but there are no records available.

How do I create a database that will work in both the Emulator and my
device?

Thanks,
Bob Hiller

Sat, 09 Jul 2005 00:58:16 GMT

1. Transferring database to device emulator

2. eVB can't debug in the Pocket PC 2002 Emulator but does on the device

3. ADOCE 3.1 PROBLEM IN EMULATOR AS TARGET DEVICE

4. eVB: control problems on iPAQ device, not on Emulator

5. evb Control manager, registering controls on emulator device.

6. ODE97 vs VS6.0 - Comctl32.ocx dilemma

7. *.dbf vs *.mdb (dbase5/clipper database vs access database)

8. .cdb file in Target vs Emulator ???

9. VB .Net or VS .Net for Smart Devices

10. VB .Net 2003 Standard or VS .Net 2003 Pro for Smart Devices

11. API call from VB ( VS 2003) smart device

12. Pocket PC 2002 emulator and database