eVB: control problems on iPAQ device, not on Emulator
Author Message
 eVB: control problems on iPAQ device, not on Emulator

Hi, I included all required .dll files in my setup program
but I get the following error on iPAQ when I dont run
the de{*filter*} first...
"The Control Logo (...) could not be created"
What do I miss?
I also used PocketSetup tool to include all required files
in the setup program.
Thx in advance. Cheers;
Laura

Sat, 22 May 2004 16:37:03 GMT
 eVB: control problems on iPAQ device, not on Emulator

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 eVB: control problems on iPAQ device, not on Emulator
The control isn't getting registered.  Check out this article:

www.innovativedss.com/resource/comreg.asp

-Chris

Quote:
> Hi, I included all required .dll files in my setup program
> but I get the following error on iPAQ when I dont run
> the de{*filter*} first...
> "The Control Logo (...) could not be created"
> What do I miss?
> I also used PocketSetup tool to include all required files
> in the setup program.
> Thx in advance. Cheers;
> Laura

Sun, 23 May 2004 04:04:24 GMT

1. evb Control manager, registering controls on emulator device.

2. eVB can't debug in the Pocket PC 2002 Emulator but does on the device

3. eVB on iPAQ 36xx and iPAQ 39xx

4. Ipaq -- ActiveSync -- eVB - problems, please help!!

5. IR control in iPAQ using eVB

6. ADOCE 3.1 PROBLEM IN EMULATOR AS TARGET DEVICE

7. Emulator Problem in EVB

8. eVB / PPC 2002 emulator / SQL CE / ActiveSync problem

9. Problems running PPC eVB app on PPC2002 Emulator

10. Pocket PC 2002 Emulator and eVB Control Manager

11. Performance of iPAQ over Cassiopeia with eVB

12. Use vibration in ipaq 5450 by eVB ?