FTP Problems
Author Message
 FTP Problems

I'have a Pocket PC IPAQ H3870, and i try to send and receive a file
from my pocket to a Server by FTP .
I use wininet.dll and her function as InitializeFTP(),
ConnectToFTPServer ecc but it don't work... (Error 12015).
It dont work, i think, because InternetConnect(...) value is equal  0
does anyone know how fix this problem??
I don't want to spend money for to buy products as File Transfert
Anywhere..ecc..

I've installed the services pack (Pocket PC 2002 Update 2) on my
pocket....but is the same.
Excuse me for my english.  --> :))

I'm grateful for any information on the subject!
bye bye DezaCk

Sun, 17 Apr 2005 00:33:27 GMT
 FTP Problems
Have you seen the example at:

HOWTO: Transfer Files from a PocketPC to an FTP Server
   http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q305598

hth,
Michael Fosmire
Community Program Manager, Windows Embedded

Mon, 18 Apr 2005 23:36:05 GMT
 FTP Problems
I've tried this out. Does this "only" works with a Microsoft IIS FTP-Server?

Quote:
> Have you seen the example at:

> HOWTO: Transfer Files from a PocketPC to an FTP Server
>    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q305598

> hth,
> Michael Fosmire
> Community Program Manager, Windows Embedded

> This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Fri, 22 Apr 2005 15:57:54 GMT
 FTP Problems

Quote:
> I've tried this out. Does this "only" works with a Microsoft IIS

FTP-Server?

FTP is FTP, so it shouldn't be tied to the FTP server in IIS.
I would rather think it has something to do with the FTP server
configuration ctr. the expectations from the CE device.
E.g.: Do the device use active or passive mode for transfers? Is the server
configured to accept both?

If you sniffed something, you should be able to tell us how the
communication progresses, and at which point your request is refused by the
server.

Keld Laursen

Fri, 22 Apr 2005 20:20:25 GMT

1. FTP Problem PLEASE HELP!!! URGENT

2. ftp problem

3. FTP problem (Unable to connect to remote host)

4. ftp problems

5. Winsock and FTP problem

6. FTP problem with inet

7. Inet ftp problems

8. FTP Problems With VB5

9. Internet Transfer Control (FTP) problems

10. FTP problem - Error 10036

11. Urgent FTP problem (internet transfer control) - quite long

12. SocketWrench Control / FTP Problems