Starting paint program with specific image using CeCreateProcess(..)
Author Message
 Starting paint program with specific image using CeCreateProcess(..)
I'm using the following VB instruction to start a paint program with a
specific drawing:
Success = CeCreateProcess(gPhotoEditor, photoFile, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0,
0, 0)
When using the internal viewer iPaqIV.exe (in the \Windows folder)
this works fine. However I want to be able to edit the image; not only
view. I tried the program Cobalt IPaint, but this program opens
without the specified photofile.
Does anybody know a paint program that can be started this way with a
specified file ?

Sat, 16 Apr 2005 16:25:43 GMT

1. Help with launch a program from desktop to device (RAPI, cecreateprocess)

2. Starting an app with a specific form using commandline switch

3. Displaying a specific image from a database using Crystal 9

4. VB 4 start paint shop pro and send file to it

5. start a program .exe using outlook vba

6. REQ: How can i start a program using vbscript

7. terminate program started using shell

8. Using the win.ini to start programs.

9. Using MAIN to start a program

10. Excel, paint image for item in DropDownList of CommandBarComboBox

11. Start program automatically when Windows starts

12. bug: resize currupts painting of button background image