ADOCE 3.1
Author Message
 ADOCE 3.1

Hello,

I'm using embedded Visual Tools 3.0 Toolkit which comes
with ADOCE 3.0 to develop a Pocket PC application in eVB.
I need to use the ADOCE 3.1 version.  How do I go about
doing this?  All I can find is Windows CE Data Access 3.1
for Platform Builder.  Is this correct?  This requires me
to install Platform Builder 3.0 also?  Can't find this
download.  I'm very new at this so I apologize for the
basic question.  Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Steve

Mon, 25 Jul 2005 01:29:53 GMT
 ADOCE 3.1
http://msdn.microsoft.com/downloads/default.asp?url=/downloads/sample...
l=/msdn-files/027/001/922/msdncompositedoc.xml

--
Chris Tacke, eMVP
Windows CE Product Manager

Quote:
> Hello,

> I'm using embedded Visual Tools 3.0 Toolkit which comes
> with ADOCE 3.0 to develop a Pocket PC application in eVB.
> I need to use the ADOCE 3.1 version.  How do I go about
> doing this?  All I can find is Windows CE Data Access 3.1
> for Platform Builder.  Is this correct?  This requires me
> to install Platform Builder 3.0 also?  Can't find this
> download.  I'm very new at this so I apologize for the
> basic question.  Any help will be appreciated.

> Thanks,
> Steve

Mon, 25 Jul 2005 01:54:04 GMT

1. ADOCE 3.1 trouble

2. Getting ADOCE 3.1 installed on an old iPAQ 3650 Pocket PC 2002

3. ADOCE 3.1 - System Hang

4. SQLCE2.0 and ADOCE 3.1 Connection Property

5. How to install MS ADOCE 3.1 ??

6. ADOCE 3.1 and Where Clause

7. ADOCE 3.1 Access Specifications

8. SEEK Method in ADOCE 3.1

9. ADOCE 3.1 PROBLEM IN EMULATOR AS TARGET DEVICE

10. ppc 2002,evb 3.0,adoce 3.1 Can't create object

11. Does ADOCE 3.1 do weird things to eVB?

12. Accessing an Oracle 8i database with ADOCE 3.1