POINTAPI Can it be done in eVB?
Author Message
 POINTAPI Can it be done in eVB?

I need to access the x y coordinates from getcursorpos. I get the retrun but
since there is no UDT how can I get the X and the Y

Wed, 11 Jun 2003 12:47:25 GMT
 POINTAPI Can it be done in eVB?
Hi Mj:

eVB has a couple of events in the form:

form_mousedown()
form_mousemove()

From both of these you get the X and Y as a
parameter. eVB doesn't use UDT's for this.

Also you can use the same events in the
picture box control.

NOTE: Make sure your form mode
'scalemode' property is 3 (pixels)

Vincent Collura
(Inventor/Engineer)

http://www.CeBeans.com
Did you get your beans Today?

Quote:

> I need to access the x y coordinates from getcursorpos. I get the retrun
but
> since there is no UDT how can I get the X and the Y

Thu, 21 Aug 2003 08:57:28 GMT

1. Recordset: What am I doing wrong?

2. What am I doing wrong??

3. What am I doing wrong?

4. Help with syntax. What am I doing wrong

5. What am I doing wrong?

6. What am I doing wrong?

7. What am I doing wrong?

8. Please tell me what I am doing wrong - DAO parameter Append Query :(

9. Can this be done or am I dreaming?

10. Am I doing the OpenRecordset command correctly?

11. What am I doing wrong? -MultiSelect List box

12. Select Case - What am I doing wrong?