How to receive a call?
Author Message
 How to receive a call?

Dear all,
I have use eVB and AT command to control Phone Card 2.0 and iPAQ 3630. Send
a call is Ok. But I don't know how to write a program to receive a call. I
have set some AT command as follow:
Comm4.CommPort = 4
Comm4.Settings="9600,N,8,1"
Comm4.PortOpen = True
Comm4.InputLen = 0
Comm4.Output = "AT&F" & vbCr
Comm4.Output = "AT+IFC=1,1" & vbCr
Comm4.Output = "AT&D0" & vbCr
Comm4.Output = "AT+CRC =1" & vbCr

but I can only received a ring in earphone, and no response in
Comm4_OnComm().

Please help

Tue, 30 Dec 2003 19:21:11 GMT

1. How to receive a call from Nokia Phone Card using VB

2. VB6 call to API function that receives POINTERS

3. Receiving notification on Send, Receive and Delete

4. socket.receive fails to receive

5. How do I call the button "Send/Receive" on Outlook

6. How do you know when an async networking call has finished receiving?

7. Can VB5 receive a PCHAR return type from a C DLL function call?

8. invalid proc call on repeated application.filesearch.filename call

9. Problem calling COM+ Remoting when called in the client machine

10. incremental call graph or template call graph

11. Error with Call Interrupt and Call Absolute

12. Call by REF and Call by value