HELP: How to call Windows CE Calculator Programmatically
Author Message
 HELP: How to call Windows CE Calculator Programmatically

Hi !
I need to have a calculator function to integrate in the eVB application.
Is that any API Call that can open the windows CE calculator when I click from
the command button.

Thanks for all the readers !!!

Tue, 19 Aug 2003 15:57:36 GMT
 HELP: How to call Windows CE Calculator Programmatically

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 HELP: How to call Windows CE Calculator Programmatically
Try: http://www.vbce.com/code/vbce6/api/index.asp

Hi !
I need to have a calculator function to integrate in the eVB application.
Is that any API Call that can open the windows CE calculator when I click
from
the command button.

Thanks for all the readers !!!

Tue, 19 Aug 2003 21:23:01 GMT

1. Windows CE or not Windows CE?

2. calling the Calculator (in windows)

3. Calling Windows CE API?

4. Please help? VB and Windows Calculator (using Shell)

5. Help someone !!!! Windows CE toolkit VB6.0

6. WINDOWS CE DEVELOPMENT KIT HELP ME !!!

7. Help - Windows CE API ??

8. Windows API call to set windows colors (HELP Please)

9. Trying to code a calculator similar to the Microsoft Calculator

10. Windows Calculator-like buttons (VB5)

11. Windows Calculator

12. Windows CE Online Chat - AMD & bSquare, Designing a High-Performance, Low-Power Windows CE .NET Device - May 15th 12:00 PST (20:00GMT)