WTF! 'Variable Undefined: Unload'
Author Message
 WTF! 'Variable Undefined: Unload'

Hi I am pretty good with VB but new at embedded vb and I used
Unload Me
to unload form but i am getting error message saying unload isn't variable!!
I check definition on it at object browser and it is there!
WHat is wrong with this?
Thank you
Paul

Mon, 17 Jan 2005 22:57:43 GMT
 WTF! 'Variable Undefined: Unload'
You cannot unload forms in eVB.

--
Chris Tacke, eMVP
Windows CE Product Manager

Quote:
> Hi I am pretty good with VB but new at embedded vb and I used
> Unload Me
> to unload form but i am getting error message saying unload isn't
variable!!
> I check definition on it at object browser and it is there!
> WHat is wrong with this?
> Thank you
> Paul

Mon, 17 Jan 2005 23:11:56 GMT
 WTF! 'Variable Undefined: Unload'

Quote:

> Hi I am pretty good with VB but new at embedded vb and I used
> Unload Me
> to unload form but i am getting error message saying unload isn't variable!!
> I check definition on it at object browser and it is there!
> WHat is wrong with this?
> Thank you
> Paul

Paul,

Unload is not supported in eVB.  The object browser shows several
methods and properties unavailable to the eVB environment.  All forms
stay loaded until you close your application. (BTW - you may also want
to consider looking into using frames due to the overhead associated
with multiple forms...)

Good luck!

Tom

Tue, 18 Jan 2005 04:18:38 GMT
 WTF! 'Variable Undefined: Unload'
By way of further reference, you might want to peek at:

INFO: What Is Handled Differently in Windows CE, VBCE, and eVB
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q186266

hth,
Michael Fosmire
Community Program Manager, Windows Embedded

Wed, 19 Jan 2005 01:49:08 GMT

1. Undefined function 'replace' in expression

2. Undefined Function 'xyz' in Expression

3. Undefined function 'Left' in expression

4. Undefined function 'nz' in query expression

5. Undefined function 'Date' in expression

6. Visual Interdev: 'thisPage' is undefined

7. Object required: '[undefined]'

8. Error-- Undefined Function 'LEFT' in express

9. Undefined function 'DMax' in expression

10. Undefined Function 'xxxxx' in Expression

11. Undefined Function 'xyz' in Expression

12. Unload form doesn't unload