how to send and receive SMS?
Author Message
 how to send and receive SMS?

Hello
Can anyone tell me how to send and receive from vb SMS messages?
Thanks and regards
Peter

Sun, 06 Feb 2005 00:08:44 GMT
 how to send and receive SMS?

Quote:

> Hello
> Can anyone tell me how to send and receive from vb SMS messages?
> Thanks and regards
> Peter

We provide ActiveX that integrates with VB very well and allows you to
send and recieve replies to SMS messages and covers over 130
countries. Check out http://www.redcoal.com/ServicesDevelopers.asp
Tony Bentley
Redcoal Support

Sun, 06 Feb 2005 08:40:27 GMT

1. API for sending and receiving SMS messages via GSM modem

2. API for sending and receiving SMS messages via GSM modem

3. ocx 2 send/receive sms

4. Receiving notification on Send, Receive and Delete

5. send SMS with VBA on Nokia 8210

6. sending SMS with Outlok 2000

7. sending SMS message via VB.Net application

8. Sending SMS's from a VB.NET application

9. sending SMS message via VB.Net application

10. Sending SMS to mobiles via ASP.NET

11. Sent an SMS or page a pager

12. Send an SMS in QB ?