Installing eVB app on mobile device
Author Message
 Installing eVB app on mobile device

Whenever I compile my "whatever.vb" file and create an
installation package with the Install Wizard in embedded
visual tools... I run the setup program frmo my desktop...
the program seems to install on the mobile device just
fine...

except... the icon for the program on the mobile device is
one of those white icons that microsoft shows when there
is no application to identify the file with. When I click
on it, it tells me "Cannot find the file 'whatever.vb'".

Did I miss something?

->Brian

Mon, 01 Aug 2005 04:35:03 GMT

1. HOW TO Install my EVB application on real Pocket PC 2002 Device

2. Launching eVB app from eVB app...

3. Windows CE is a Hoax....App install fails without actual device

4. Mobile Devices

5. Crystal Viewer Mobile Device

6. Is Asp.Net a right choice mobile devices?

7. COMM control in VB.NET for Mobile Devices

8. Problems transferring application to the mobile device

9. T-Mobile Devices

10. eVB App Install Wizard

11. installing evb app into HP Jornada 548

12. Installing eVB app