Text file
Author Message
 Text file

Hello everyone,
Sorry for my english. I want to storage data in a text file, in Visual Basic
when I declare a varible type I use:

Type Persone
    CodicePersona As String * 50
    NomePersona As String * 50
    Indirizzo As String * 50
    Cap As String * 5
    Citta As String * 50
    Telefono As String * 15
    Cellulare As String * 15
    Mail As String * 50
    PercentualeSpesa As String * 2
End Type

but in vb embedded it generate an error, can I do it?
Thank.

Mario

Wed, 19 Jan 2005 18:39:27 GMT
 Text file

Quote:
> Hello everyone,
> Sorry for my english. I want to storage data in a text file, in visual
basic
> when I declare a varible type I use:
[snip]
> but in vb embedded it generate an error, can I do it?

Types are not supported in eVB.
IIRC, www.devbuzz.com has an example on how to simulate a type.

Keld Laursen

Wed, 19 Jan 2005 18:59:59 GMT

1. Save all inbox messages to a text file (or text files) with VBA

2. Reading from a text file and writing toa text file from Vis Bas 6.0

3. Write contents of listbox to text file/populate listbox from text file

4. Text file records comparaison against a Master text file

5. Text file records comparaison against a Master text file

6. DAO Blob Adding/Extracting (audio files, text files, image files, program files)

7. BuiltInDocumentProperties from non-Word text files + testing if a DOC file is a Word file

8. SAving a MS Word file to a PDF file and a text file

9. Exporting a 3 decimal number to text file produces trunc 2 decimal text number

10. Rule for saving message text to text file

11. Grabbing Text From A Text File

12. Insert text from a text file into Word doc