Cursor shape = hour glass
Author Message
 Cursor shape = hour glass

Hi everybody,
I'd like to share with you this little problem.
My applicatin is quite slow to call forms (by .show).
I'd like to show the cursor shape as hour glass meanwhile.
In fact, I can call succesfully API function 'SetCursor' to get it.
I wrote 2 function: WaitCursor and NoWaitCursor to use in my application.
But, it works correctly while a form is active, instead I can't do in this
way:
-------------- form1
WaitCursor
form2.show
-------------- form2
Private Sub Form_Load
NoWaitCursor
End Sub

Any Suggestion ???????

Thanks in advance. PT.

Sun, 18 Apr 2004 01:24:42 GMT
 Cursor shape = hour glass
Ok, I Solved this the problem.
I had to add NoWaitCursor after invoking form2.show.
Sorry for my disturb.
PT.

Quote:
> Hi everybody,
> I'd like to share with you this little problem.
> My applicatin is quite slow to call forms (by .show).
> I'd like to show the cursor shape as hour glass meanwhile.
> In fact, I can call succesfully API function 'SetCursor' to get it.
> I wrote 2 function: WaitCursor and NoWaitCursor to use in my application.
> But, it works correctly while a form is active, instead I can't do in this
> way:
> -------------- form1
> WaitCursor
> form2.show
> -------------- form2
> Private Sub Form_Load
> NoWaitCursor
> End Sub

> Any Suggestion ???????

> Thanks in advance. PT.

Sun, 18 Apr 2004 01:51:27 GMT

1. Help: Cursor becomes hour glass on form unload

2. changing the cursor to an hour glass?

3. Hour Glass

4. hour glass mouse pointer

5. hour glass

6. Changing the icon to an hour glass?

7. How do I calculate Working Hours (Man Hours)

8. Hour Alarm on the Hour?

9. Finding the shape under the cursor

10. How to change cursor shape?!

11. Determine the Shape of the Mouse Cursor

12. Can you change the cursor size/shape?