\My Documents?
Author Message
 \My Documents?

My Documents is a folder in the root directory - if you open File Explorer
and start at My Device then it should be listed there.  If it's not, your
device is incorrectly configured.

The root directory of the storage card is considered a part of the My
Documents folder if there is an invisible file ignore_my_docs stored in it
(under PPC2002). Otherwise (ie, not PPC2002, or no such hidden file) the
contents of the My Documents folder on the storage card is considered part
of My documents.  You could read KB article Q319516 for more details, but
read it very carefully or it will only confuse things.

Quote:
> I am having a real problem using the My Documents folder
> in general.  First of all, when I run the sample
> MusicList, that came with the development tools, in the
> emulator, it creates MusicSample.cdb in the My Documents
> directory.  Where is it?  I can't find it on either my
> PPC or on my development PC.  Second, I read somewhere
> that if I created a directory called My Documents on the
> root of my storage card (compact flash) that it would
> merge it with the My Documents directory in RAM and I
> could reference my database with it being stored on the
> card.  It does't work.  Can someone please explain to me
> what I'm missing?  My development envirnment is XP Pro on
> my laptop connected to a Toshiba e740 pocket PC.  Thanks
> in advance.

Tue, 10 May 2005 05:45:35 GMT
 \My Documents?
Thank you very much.

Quote:

Tue, 10 May 2005 20:16:20 GMT

1. Insert a document into another document with a Form at startup

2. Document Window or Document Type

3. VBA code to print all icon-inserted documents within a document

4. Updating Documents Created From a Master Document Template

5. Disabling document blank space before close document

6. How to create a shortcut or alias to the document upon saving the document

7. Create New Document and Copy Table from Existing Document

8. Document(#) vs Document("Name")

9. Document(#) vs Document("Name")

10. Accessing XML document from a Word document

11. Print a word document built from multiple sub documents using the RD tag

12. Saving page breaks from Word documents to text documents