How to remove unused Subs and Functions
Author Message
 How to remove unused Subs and Functions

Is there any utility to flag unused Subs and Functions
from eVB code?

Variables and Constants would be nice too.

/da

Thu, 26 Aug 2004 09:32:01 GMT
 How to remove unused Subs and Functions
Hi,
a brilliant product from www.vbshop.com called Project Analyzer.
It is a VB analyser, but it works for eVB.
No axe to grind, just a happy user

Regards

Pete

Quote:
> Is there any utility to flag unused Subs and Functions
> from eVB code?

> Variables and Constants would be nice too.

> /da

Thu, 26 Aug 2004 17:02:51 GMT
 How to remove unused Subs and Functions

Quote:

> > Is there any utility to flag unused Subs and Functions
> > from eVB code?
> > Variables and Constants would be nice too.
> a brilliant product from www.vbshop.com called Project Analyzer.
> It is a VB analyser, but it works for eVB.

Thanks -- downloading now!

:)

/da

Thu, 26 Aug 2004 23:34:50 GMT
 How to remove unused Subs and Functions

Quote:

> a brilliant product from www.vbshop.com called Project Analyzer.
> It is a VB analyser, but it works for eVB.
> No axe to grind, just a happy user

Pete, just wanted to say "thanks".

Project Analyzer is *very* handy, and has helped me enormously
with my project in just one day.  I really appreciate the tip!

/da

Fri, 27 Aug 2004 23:48:36 GMT
 How to remove unused Subs and Functions
Hi,
no problem - I use it before releasing any of my projects. No programmer
should be without it

Pete

Quote:

> > a brilliant product from www.vbshop.com called Project Analyzer.
> > It is a VB analyser, but it works for eVB.
> > No axe to grind, just a happy user

> Pete, just wanted to say "thanks".

> Project Analyzer is *very* handy, and has helped me enormously
> with my project in just one day.  I really appreciate the tip!

> /da

Sat, 28 Aug 2004 00:51:40 GMT

1. Calling a sub or function using a variable through another sub or function

2. Returning sub or function name within a specific sub or function

3. Local function/sub inside function/sub

4. removing unused built in styles from list

5. Macro for Removing Unused Styles

6. Remove Unused Styles

7. Remove information about unused ActiveX Controls

8. Removing unused Dim statements

9. Remove unused ActiveX

10. To remove unused record

11. VBCode parser / (Analyzing a project for common errors and unused variables/functions)

12. execute a variable as a function/sub procedure (like eval function in java(script))