TreeView doesn''t show Plus/Minus expand/collapse indicators
Author Message
 TreeView doesn''t show Plus/Minus expand/collapse indicators

In an embedded VB 3.0 project I have defined a TreeView Control on a form.
I have tried several of the "Styles" that should be showing but to-date I
can't get the plus/minus expand/collapse indicators to display. My icons
will display if I choose an appropriate style number but not the
expand/collapse indicators. The sample DatabaseViewer project DOES show its
expand/collapse indicators but MY project doesn't. To the best of my ability
I believe I have "set" things the same and loaded the tree using the same
methods and syntax.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Bob

Fri, 05 Mar 2004 20:21:38 GMT
 TreeView doesn''t show Plus/Minus expand/collapse indicators

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 TreeView doesn''t show Plus/Minus expand/collapse indicators
Well I found the problem.
Turns out it's a bug with WinCE on a Cassiopeia. Casio just release a
service pack (4) which fixes the problem.

Quote:
> In an embedded VB 3.0 project I have defined a TreeView Control on a form.
> I have tried several of the "Styles" that should be showing but to-date I
> can't get the plus/minus expand/collapse indicators to display. My icons
> will display if I choose an appropriate style number but not the
> expand/collapse indicators. The sample DatabaseViewer project DOES show
its
> expand/collapse indicators but MY project doesn't. To the best of my
ability
> I believe I have "set" things the same and loaded the tree using the same
> methods and syntax.
> Any suggestions would be appreciated.

> Bob

Tue, 09 Mar 2004 18:25:18 GMT

1. treeview not showing plus/minus

2. TreeView 'Plus Signs'

3. plus/minus sign (treeview control)

4. TreeView Plus/Minus

5. TreeView Plus/Minus

6. plus/minus sign (treeview control)

7. TreeView with plus/minus-signs?

8. Treeview plus or minus

9. Treeview Plus/Minus Box

10. Determine if Treeview is expanded or collapsed

11. Can you prevent TreeView to be collapsed/expanded???

12. TreeView node expand/collapse