How to add a picture to a commandbutton
Author Message
 How to add a picture to a commandbutton

Hi all,

Can anyone tell / show me how to add a picture (bmp or jpg) to a
commandbutton control

Patrick

Fri, 14 Jan 2005 22:49:18 GMT
 How to add a picture to a commandbutton
Patrick,

You can always add a picture to your form, and add your code to the click
event for the picture.

Tim

Quote:
> Hi all,

> Can anyone tell / show me how to add a picture (bmp or jpg) to a
> commandbutton control

> Patrick

Sat, 15 Jan 2005 21:17:33 GMT

1. how to add a picture to a commandbutton

2. Pictures on Commandbutton

3. Picture on commandbutton

4. Picture property of CommandButton disappears

5. Picture property of commandbutton dissappear

6. CommandButton and Picture

7. CommandButton with picture to the Left

8. Change Picture position on CommandButton

9. CommandButton with picture

10. Picture onto CommandButton

11. CommandButton's and picture's

12. Dimmed (Grayed) picture??? (Like CommandButton)