Contacts database in CE 3.0
Author Message
 Contacts database in CE 3.0

Hi all,

Been try to make good use of the contacts database in CE 3.0 like what is
found on a commercial PocketPC.
Need to know :
1. Does CE 3.0 have the Contacts database?
2. How to activate the Contacts database in CE 3.0

Thanks,

Tue, 30 Dec 2003 10:54:13 GMT
 Contacts database in CE 3.0
Checkout the POOM SDK. This is a COM API that will allow you to
manipulate the contact database.

Paul Lennon
Pumatech, Inc.

Quote:

> Hi all,

> Been try to make good use of the contacts database in CE 3.0 like what is
> found on a commercial PocketPC.
> Need to know :
> 1. Does CE 3.0 have the Contacts database?
> 2. How to activate the Contacts database in CE 3.0

> Thanks,

Tue, 30 Dec 2003 23:50:46 GMT
 Contacts database in CE 3.0
Hi Paul,

Been searching for the POOM SDK, but couldn't locate it.
The link provided by MSDN
http://msdn.microsoft.com/cetools/platform/poomsdk.asp
is no longer valid.

Any idea where to get this SDK ?

Thanks,
ken

Quote:
> Checkout the POOM SDK. This is a COM API that will allow you to
> manipulate the contact database.

> Paul Lennon
> Pumatech, Inc.

> > Hi all,

> > Been try to make good use of the contacts database in CE 3.0 like what
is
> > found on a commercial PocketPC.
> > Need to know :
> > 1. Does CE 3.0 have the Contacts database?
> > 2. How to activate the Contacts database in CE 3.0

> > Thanks,

Sun, 04 Jan 2004 17:33:11 GMT
 Contacts database in CE 3.0
Hi.
It's
http://www.microsoft.com/mobile/downloads/developer/poomsdk.asp
but the version there seem to be older than the POOM support that
comes with the embedded visual tools 3.0.

Dirk

On Wed, 18 Jul 2001 17:33:11 +0800, "Ken"

Quote:

>Hi Paul,

>Been searching for the POOM SDK, but couldn't locate it.
>The link provided by MSDN
>http://msdn.microsoft.com/cetools/platform/poomsdk.asp
>is no longer valid.

>Any idea where to get this SDK ?

>Thanks,
>ken

>> Checkout the POOM SDK. This is a COM API that will allow you to
>> manipulate the contact database.

>> Paul Lennon
>> Pumatech, Inc.

>> > Hi all,

>> > Been try to make good use of the contacts database in CE 3.0 like what
>is
>> > found on a commercial PocketPC.
>> > Need to know :
>> > 1. Does CE 3.0 have the Contacts database?
>> > 2. How to activate the Contacts database in CE 3.0

>> > Thanks,

Mon, 05 Jan 2004 02:16:35 GMT
 Contacts database in CE 3.0
I've found it

http://www.microsoft.com/mobile/downloads/developer/pimstore.exe

Thanks,

Quote:
> Hi Paul,

> Been searching for the POOM SDK, but couldn't locate it.
> The link provided by MSDN
> http://msdn.microsoft.com/cetools/platform/poomsdk.asp
> is no longer valid.

> Any idea where to get this SDK ?

> Thanks,
> ken

> > Checkout the POOM SDK. This is a COM API that will allow you to
> > manipulate the contact database.

> > Paul Lennon
> > Pumatech, Inc.

> > > Hi all,

> > > Been try to make good use of the contacts database in CE 3.0 like what
> is
> > > found on a commercial PocketPC.
> > > Need to know :
> > > 1. Does CE 3.0 have the Contacts database?
> > > 2. How to activate the Contacts database in CE 3.0

> > > Thanks,

Mon, 05 Jan 2004 08:32:36 GMT
 Contacts database in CE 3.0
Hi guys,

I went on to the registration of the pimstore.dll on my StrongArm + SA1110,
but
found that I couldn't register the pimstore.dll for sa1100.
Further testing revealed that the registration failed at the Loadlibrary
portion.

I suspect it's a problem with missing Pocket PC drivers because my system is
only on CE 3.0.

Can anyone confirm that the dll is meant for CE 3.0 and not Pocket PC only?
Or did I miss something?

Thanks,
Ken

Quote:
> I've found it

> http://www.microsoft.com/mobile/downloads/developer/pimstore.exe

> Thanks,

> > Hi Paul,

> > Been searching for the POOM SDK, but couldn't locate it.
> > The link provided by MSDN
> > http://msdn.microsoft.com/cetools/platform/poomsdk.asp
> > is no longer valid.

> > Any idea where to get this SDK ?

> > Thanks,
> > ken

> > > Checkout the POOM SDK. This is a COM API that will allow you to
> > > manipulate the contact database.

> > > Paul Lennon
> > > Pumatech, Inc.

> > is

Mon, 05 Jan 2004 17:41:45 GMT

1. best way to sync Outlook contacts with a SQL Server contacts database

2. Find a contact in Outlook contact or in a access database

3. eVB 3.0 and win CE 4.0

4. Plain CE 3.0 and eMbedded tools

5. Hiding taskbar in CE 3.0?

6. CE 3.0 sdk for View Sonic ViewPad 100 SuperPDA

7. Does eVB 3.0 Support Windows CE .NET 4.1 ?

8. EVB 3.0- XML 2.0 - Porting from CE 3.0 to WinCE .NET

9. ASP Page on Windows Ce 3.0 Web Server

10. Is File System Object Supported in Win CE 3.0

11. WINCE 3.0 and SQL SERVER CE

12. eVB to HPC Pro Device and CE 3.0