MSDN Subscription
Author Message
 MSDN Subscription

I just ordered an MSDN subscription.  I understand that I might be able to
ask Microsoft technical questions.  Any chance that evb is supported?  Does
Microsoft formally answer any evb technical questions anywhere?

Sat, 15 Jan 2005 00:23:00 GMT
 MSDN Subscription
Hey Charlie,

Since eVB and eVC are free, downloadable development tools, they do not
come with free support incidents included.  Support options include
peer-to-peer support here in the newsgroups and paid support from Microsoft
Developer Support.  If you contact Microsoft Developer Support and the
issue turns out to be a bug, you should be reimbursed for the cost of the
support issue.

hth,
Michael Fosmire
Community Program Manager, Windows Embedded

Sat, 15 Jan 2005 05:06:45 GMT

1. Help MapPoint 2001 get added to the MSDN subscription

2. OT: MSDN subscription licence transfer

3. Question about VS.Net from MSDN subscription

4. Best place to buy MSDN subscriptions ??

5. Help MapPoint 2001 get added to the MSDN subscription

6. Help MapPoint 2001 get added to the MSDN subscription

7. Help MapPoint 2001 get added to the MSDN subscription

8. Visio on MSDN Universal Subscription?

9. MSDN Universal subscription