ADO Datasources in Emulation
Author Message
 ADO Datasources in Emulation

Hi

Is it possible to use ADOCE in Emulation?  If so, how do I get a .cdb
database "into" the emulator?  When I export a .mdb to emulation, it is stored
as .mdb and I get "table not found" error.

Cheers in Advance

Sun, 11 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 ADO Datasources in Emulation
There are programs to assist you in transferring your database to the
emulator - but they have a few bugs.  In addition, there's a bug in
emulation itself which limits the size of the .cdb.  (Both can be very
frustrating and time-consuming.)

The most direct method is to create a SMALL test version of your database
via a routine in your software.  Run this routine, while under emulation, to
create the database.

HTH,
Fitz

Hi

Is it possible to use ADOCE in Emulation?  If so, how do I get a .cdb
database "into" the emulator?  When I export a .mdb to emulation, it is
stored
as .mdb and I get "table not found" error.

Cheers in Advance

Fri, 16 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Non relational datasources and ADO 2.5

2. ADO Recordset with multiple datasources

3. Accessing ADO datasources in Word

4. Help with Vt2xx Emulation or vt105 emulation

5. Datasources...

6. Reuse datalist with multiple datasources?

7. ODBC Datasources

8. ODBC DataSources

9. Datasources in controls

10. Selecting ODBC Datasources

11. Join QueryDef with two datasources

12. MSHFlexGrid and band operation WITHOUT datasources