asset tag from registry 
Author Message
 asset tag from registry

is there any way i can get the asset tag of the pocketpc i am running my app
on
is it part of the registry


Mon, 31 Jan 2005 03:05:22 GMT  
 asset tag from registry
There is code on my site (http://www.datamasta.co.nz/eVb_Code.htm) to get
the assets from an iPaq.

Jeff Law
http://www.ppcinstall.com



Quote:
> is there any way i can get the asset tag of the pocketpc i am running my
app
> on
> is it part of the registry



Mon, 31 Jan 2005 03:31:56 GMT  
 asset tag from registry
I would like the exact location in the regisrty from where i can get the
ipaq's serial num


Quote:
> There is code on my site (http://www.datamasta.co.nz/eVb_Code.htm) to get
> the assets from an iPaq.

> Jeff Law
> http://www.ppcinstall.com



> > is there any way i can get the asset tag of the pocketpc i am running my
> app
> > on
> > is it part of the registry



Mon, 31 Jan 2005 05:56:02 GMT  
 asset tag from registry
I don't believe it's held in the Registry.

It seems that it is extracted from the hardware ID as required.

Jeff Law
http://www.ppcinstall.com



Quote:
> I would like the exact location in the regisrty from where i can get the
> ipaq's serial num



> > There is code on my site (http://www.datamasta.co.nz/eVb_Code.htm) to
get
> > the assets from an iPaq.

> > Jeff Law
> > http://www.ppcinstall.com



> > > is there any way i can get the asset tag of the pocketpc i am running
my
> > app
> > > on
> > > is it part of the registry



Tue, 01 Feb 2005 03:32:13 GMT  
 
 [ 4 post ] 

 Relevant Pages 

1. Remote Asset Tag script

2. Access 2.0 Asset Solution Provider DLL error

3. Namesearch Trademarks - Protecting your Asset

4. Namesearching Trademarks - protecting your Asset

5. media asset Active X control

6. Everything you need for securing your assets!!

7. Converting HTML tags to Word tags

8. DL DD Tags Versus Table TD Tags

9. Calling Registry.LocalMachine, Registry.CurrentUser by Registry.regHive?

10. REGISTRY How can I read a registry key?

11. Registry Problems Help Please! - registry.bas (0/1)

12. Registry Problems Help Please! - registry.bas (1/1)

 

 
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software