Control arrays?
Author Message
 Control arrays?

With the "regular" Visual Basic, I just had to add a checkbox to my form and
then cut and paste it to be asked if I wanted to create a control array. It
doesn't work with embedded vb. How can i create my control array?

Thanks,
   Jonathan Bergeron

Sun, 23 Nov 2003 21:56:41 GMT
 Control arrays?
Hi Jonathan:

eVB doesn't support control arrays.

If you need a type of array then you have to
do the code manually.

eg.

Sub Display()
    Select Case LabelNumber
    Case 1
        Label1.Caption = DisplayString
   Case 2
        Label2.Caption = DisplayString
    Case 3
        Label3.Caption = DisplayString
  End Select
End Sub

This is the workaround that I do, Its much
more code but works.

Vincent Collura
(Inventor/Engineer)

http://www.CeBeans.com
Did you get your beans Today?

Quote:

>With the "regular" visual basic, I just had to add a checkbox to my form
and
>then cut and paste it to be asked if I wanted to create a control array. It
>doesn't work with embedded vb. How can i create my control array?

>Thanks,
>   Jonathan Bergeron

Sun, 23 Nov 2003 22:26:56 GMT

1. DLLs & Control Arrays + Arrays of Controls

2. Indexed Arrays/Control Arrays Help

3. Arrays of Control Arrays

4. Array limits of a control array?

5. Controlling Text Control Properties without a Control Array.

6. Accessing control array controls using the controls collection

7. Creating controls at runtime & Control arrays

8. Control collection vs Control Array

9. Control Arrays in Custom Controls

10. Creating Controls at runtime & Control Arrays

11. Adding Controls to Control Arrays at runtime

12. ActiveX - How do I expose a Control Array to the Control Author