Please help me out! I wish to know from where can i get it?

Please help me out or tell me any alternate solution- how to play mp3 files
in embedded Vb

Please have a look at www.xaudio.com
I wish to know how to use it in VB..?and whether it can be used only in
C++...?
Please do reply!

Thanks a million in advance
Regards:
-Shikha

Sun, 23 Nov 2003 14:47:13 GMT
 ATTENTION : Experts and Gurus - How to ???Paly mp3 files in eVB
Hi Shikha:

Check the API call for ShellExecute.

When you try to run a non EXE file then it uses
the registry setting to select the program to start
and uses the file that you give to the API as the
parameter.  This is the same as just tapping on
a Mp3 file.

eg. Try to run a Mp3 file will start the WMP with
the Mp3 file as the parameter.

Good Luck!

Vincent Collura
(Inventor/Engineer)

http://www.CeBeans.com
Did you get your beans Today?

Quote:

>Hi all,

>I wish to play mp3 files in embedded VB using some wontrol like WMp Windows
>media player or some other third party activex control.

>Please help me out! I wish to know from where can i get it?

>Please help me out or tell me any alternate solution- how to play mp3 files
>in embedded Vb

>Please have a look at www.xaudio.com
>I wish to know how to use it in VB..?and whether it can be used only in
>C++...?
>Please do reply!

>Thanks a million in advance
>Regards:
>-Shikha

Sun, 23 Nov 2003 22:33:09 GMT

1. ATTENTION Experts and Gurus - Conversion from MDB to CDB

2. eVb and Microsoft sucks....Can't I play mp3 files in eVB

3. how to play mp3 file with eVB ?

4. How - playing mp3 files in eVB???

5. Attention Access Experts, this one is tough...

6. ATTENTION DATABASE GURUS

7. ATTENTION ALL API GURUS !!!

8. Attention VB API GURUS

9. Attention Regular expression experts!

10. Attention MSChart experts

11. ATTENTION ALL VB-GURUS!!!!

12. Attention Subclassing Gurus!!