Comm Control.dll problem
Author Message
 Comm Control.dll problem

hi,

in eVB i have insert and configure an CE Comm Control 3.0 controlelement in
my program.
After upload and start on my pocket-pc i've got following errormessage: "the
controlelement with Serialnumber ... can not create".

Can someone help me to stop this problem ?

micha

Sun, 16 Jan 2005 18:35:07 GMT
 Comm Control.dll problem
www.innovativedss.com/resource/comreg.asp

--
Chris Tacke, eMVP
Windows CE Product Manager

Quote:
> hi,

> in eVB i have insert and configure an CE Comm Control 3.0 controlelement
in
> my program.
> After upload and start on my pocket-pc i've got following errormessage:
"the
> controlelement with Serialnumber ... can not create".

> Can someone help me to stop this problem ?

> micha

Sun, 16 Jan 2005 21:13:05 GMT

1. Serial comm with vb and comm control

2. ActiveX Control in HTML comm. with server DLL

3. I need testers for serial port comm DLL and alpha paging DLL (Delphi, C/C++, VB)

4. Comm control problem

5. VB5 - Comm Control - COM4 problem

6. Microsoft Comm Control Problem

7. Client side comm control problem

8. Problem with Microsoft Comm Control 6.0

9. MS Comm Control Problem

10. COMM control problems

11. i have a "comm control" problem

12. SCSI control similar to comm control out there?