new deVBuzz.com article -- Saddling the HTML View Control from eVB
Author Message
 new deVBuzz.com article -- Saddling the HTML View Control from eVB

Hi all,

Alex Yakhnin, the Windows CE developer behind the well known OxfordCE
Dictionary/Thesaurus application ( http://www.*-*-*.com/ ) shows us how to
use the HTML viewer from eVB. Contrary to popular belief you don't need
eVC++ to use this control. eVB, a little bit of smoke, some mirrors,
some API calls and...

Read more at:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Regards
Derek Mitchell

* eVB Tutorials - http://www.*-*-*.com/ *
* Host your Pocket PC apps - file upload *
* Join the Global Pocket PC Registry     *

Sat, 04 Oct 2003 08:44:53 GMT

1. new deVBuzz.com article -- eVB Starting out

2. eVB Database Viewer article on deVBuzz.com

3. new deVBuzz article - How I used SQL Server CE in my eVB application

4. new at deVBuzz.com - alternative eVB datepicker

5. deVBuzz article on eVB / WinSock and binary data

6. new deVBuzz article: Windows CE logo certification

7. new deVBuzz article - An overview of SQL Replication options

8. deVBuzz.com tutorial - eVB and ADOXCE with SQL Server for CE

9. New eVB article: Registering Active-X Controls on the Pocket PC

10. deVBuzz.com winners announced and new draw details

11. deVBuzz.com winners announced - new draw - 3 x 32MB CF cards

12. eVB article: Shutting Down External Applications from eVB