HOW TO Install my EVB application on real Pocket PC 2002 Device
Author Message
 HOW TO Install my EVB application on real Pocket PC 2002 Device

We have developed an application which is working perfectly when charge to
the device from the evb tools on the pc.

We now need to make the installation cd, and are having lots of problems.

I have used the installation wizard and others (third parties), but the
shortcut does not appear, and when it appears it does not work. it is in
spanish, but says something like "Cannot find associated programa to run
this file".

How can I get it please. Any help will be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance to everybody.
Albert Lens
WIN SOLUTIONS
Barcelona - Spain

Wed, 07 Sep 2005 03:05:16 GMT

1. eVB can't debug in the Pocket PC 2002 Emulator but does on the device

2. eVB and Pocket PC 2002 on Pentium 4

3. Does evb work on all pocket PC 2002 editions

4. "Pocket PC 2002"-mode: eVB program can′t run

5. Pocket PC 2002 Emulator and eVB Control Manager

6. eVB and Pocket PC 2002 SDK on Pentium4

7. FtpPutFile Problems in Pocket PC 2002 & eVB

8. Getting ADOCE 3.1 installed on an old iPAQ 3650 Pocket PC 2002

9. unable to install pocket pc SDK 2002

10. Problem Installing an application on a Pocket PC

11. Visual Basic 6/ Pocket PC 2002

12. Pocket PC 2002 Emulator