Intellisense working on some forms but not on others in eVb project.
Author Message
 Intellisense working on some forms but not on others in eVb project.

I have an eVb project where ListMembers Functionality of Intellisense
works for some Form Objects but not for others.  The Form and its
Members can be viewed using the Object Browser and Intellisense
correctly capitalizes the member when typed in lowercase.  Also, the
Forms all function correctly when the application is run.

Does anyone know why this is occuring?   I have tried resetting all of
the Intellisense Code Settings from the Tools\Options\Editor but that
did not make a difference.

Is this another one of those annoying eVB IDE things or do I just have
some parameter set wrong on the forms that are not working?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Brad Blaney

Sat, 29 Jan 2005 04:59:56 GMT
 Intellisense working on some forms but not on others in eVb project.
Hey Brad,

I have the same thing happening.
Also, sometimes if you press Shift+F2, it doesn't find the
corresponding definition, even if it is right underneath ;)

I think it is what you suspected - just another ANNOYING bug in
eVB. And I don't think we will see any fixes/improvement, now that
MS is concentrating on the Compact Framework and and Smart
Device Extensions for Visual Studio .NET

HTH,
Mike

Quote:
> I have an eVb project where ListMembers Functionality of Intellisense
> works for some Form Objects but not for others.  The Form and its
> Members can be viewed using the Object Browser and Intellisense
> correctly capitalizes the member when typed in lowercase.  Also, the
> Forms all function correctly when the application is run.

> Does anyone know why this is occuring?   I have tried resetting all of
> the Intellisense Code Settings from the Tools\Options\Editor but that
> did not make a difference.

> Is this another one of those annoying eVB IDE things or do I just have
> some parameter set wrong on the forms that are not working?

> Thanks for your help.

> Regards,

> Brad Blaney

Sat, 29 Jan 2005 21:56:23 GMT

1. DBGrid Delete Key function not working on some DBGrids while it works on others

2. Intellisense not working in a procedure

3. Procedure working on some machines and not others

4. FileSystemObject: works on some machines, others not

5. Works on my PC, but not others????

6. FileSystemObject: works on some machines, others not

7. Everything works in DEVELOPMENT PC and not others

8. Data Control Refresh works sometimes, others Not?!

9. Everything works in DEVELOPMENT PC and not others

10. SQL statement works sometimes but not others

11. eVB: Pocket Outlook intellisense without using POOM sdk?

12. Debug application in eVB is not working