Move memory from Storage to Program
Author Message
 Move memory from Storage to Program

How do you programatically allocate memory from the
Storage to the Program.

Sample code would be a big bonus.

Thanks & Regards to All
Arun

Wed, 25 Aug 2004 19:14:20 GMT
 Move memory from Storage to Program
Look at the SetSystemMemoryDivision API

-Chris

Quote:
> How do you programatically allocate memory from the
> Storage to the Program.

> Sample code would be a big bonus.

> Thanks & Regards to All
> Arun

Thu, 26 Aug 2004 02:20:28 GMT
 Move memory from Storage to Program
Used the above API to move Storage memory to Program
Memory.
Also used a eVC dll to execute GetStoreInformation which
gave me the free memory in the storage section.

Thanks again,
Arun

Quote:

Fri, 27 Aug 2004 21:41:57 GMT
 Move memory from Storage to Program
Also documented in Q306826.

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q306/8/26.asp

-mike

Sun, 29 Aug 2004 05:54:38 GMT

1. expanded memory array storage

2. LISTVIEW- 1000+ items : STORAGE SPACE memory

3. Virtual memory doesn't reclaim memory from VB program

4. Create program to check what program are in my memory

5. Move (memory command in TP)

6. Moving data from Memos to Memory?

7. VB5 - Do User Defined Types move in memory?

8. move ado object from memory

9. Move memory from a pointer

10. Memory, Memory and more Memory

11. Programming a daily move of public folder contents

12. (Programming)How to get parent control or move next control of radiobutton