Are unicode - ascii conversion functions available in VBCE 3.0?
Author Message
 Are unicode - ascii conversion functions available in VBCE 3.0?

I want to show text in a file. It is written in ASCII (DBCS) format.
If I read text using input() method, and display it
they are not displayed properly.
I want functions to convert unicode / ascii.
Are they available in VBCE 3.0?

Sun, 28 Dec 2003 21:12:11 GMT

1. strange problem with a unicode to ascii file conversion

2. ByteArray To Unicode Conversion Function

3. Looking for ASCII to EBCDIC, EBCDIC to ASCII conversions OCX/DLL

4. want VBCE example in VBCE

5. ASCII & Unicode

6. Question about Unicode/Ascii code Win9x vs NT

7. Converting an unicode string to ascii code string

8. unicode quotes to ASCII quotes

9. Reading ascii file into unicode

10. Convert unicode to ascii

11. Question on VB5 and unicode/extended ascii

12. Unicode -> ASCII