Merge Replication Problem
Author Message
 Merge Replication Problem

Hi

We created a mini app that uses Merge Replication to send/receive data
to/from a SQL Server 2000 CE database.  When the app is run using the Pocket
PC emulator it works no problem and copies the Publication (.sdf file)
across into the emulator folder.  However, I also have an Casio E115 linked
to my PC with the Active Sync cradle and when I ran the app on it I got
errors and no replication took place.  I tried just running the app from my
desktop and then created an install set for the Casio but to now avail.  The
error message appears thus:

Source: Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Windows CE Edition
Error number: 80072EFD
Native number: 28037
Error Description: Run HttpSendRequest failed, hresult has more detail.
SSCE_M_HTTPSENDREQUESTFAILED
Param=0
Param=0
Param=0
Param=
Param=
Param=

I hope someone can help.  Thanks very much.

Dougy

Mon, 18 Aug 2003 23:06:33 GMT
 Merge Replication Problem
You should post this in the Microsoft.Public.SQLSERVER.CE  newsgroup.

SQL Server CE does not support connectivity through ActiveSync in V1.0.  You
will need a modem or network card.  MS has announced ActiveSync support for
v1.1 of SQL Server CE.

Quote:
> Hi

> We created a mini app that uses Merge Replication to send/receive data
> to/from a SQL Server 2000 CE database.  When the app is run using the
Pocket
> PC emulator it works no problem and copies the Publication (.sdf file)
> across into the emulator folder.  However, I also have an Casio E115
linked
> to my PC with the Active Sync cradle and when I ran the app on it I got
> errors and no replication took place.  I tried just running the app from
my
> desktop and then created an install set for the Casio but to now avail.
The
> error message appears thus:

> Source: Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Windows CE Edition
> Error number: 80072EFD
> Native number: 28037
> Error Description: Run HttpSendRequest failed, hresult has more detail.
> SSCE_M_HTTPSENDREQUESTFAILED
> Param=0
> Param=0
> Param=0
> Param=
> Param=
> Param=

> I hope someone can help.  Thanks very much.

> Dougy

Sun, 31 Aug 2003 02:13:22 GMT

1. VB.Net and MS SQL Server merge replication???

2. MSSQL 2000 and VB.Net merge replication

3. Automating Merge Replication with VB6 and SQL 7??

4. data replication problem with change of database

5. Problem with Access Replication

6. HELP PLEASE !!!: Replication Problems

7. Replication Problem ...

8. problems with replication of Access database

9. HELP PLEASE !!!: Replication Problems

10. SQL Server 2000 CE Replication Problem

11. Formatting Merge Fields in Word Mail Merge

12. (Access/Word Merge) Automating Saving of Merge Results