Libary's
Author Message
 Libary's

Can any one tell me what lib writefile is in?? I know that create file is in
"coredll" but cant seem to find which one write file is in.

Thanks Steve

Sat, 03 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Libary's

Steve.
WriteFile is in "coredll".

For more information, you have a lot of vb function declarations in
"Winceapi.txt"

Miquel Angel

Quote:
> Can any one tell me what lib writefile is in?? I know that create file is
in
> "coredll" but cant seem to find which one write file is in.

> Thanks Steve

Sat, 03 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Libary Database, MDEs & Future Upgrades

2. Using DLookup in Libary Database

3. Free office 2003 - style libary

4. Icon Libary

5. DirectX Type Libary for Visual Basic

6. ADO Libary or ADO Data control?

7. Cannot load SQL libary

8. HELP me using Microsoft SQLOLE Object libary

9. ADO 2.7 Libary Question?

10. ADO Libary or ADO Data control?

11. HELP me using microsoft SQLOLE object libary

12. Request Suggestions for a good imaging libary