Stop the SPAM
Author Message
 Stop the SPAM

Hmm, I thought this was a programming newsgroup dealing with eVB for Windows
CE...

Oh, well

Fri, 15 Apr 2005 23:05:39 GMT
 Stop the SPAM

Quote:
> Hmm, I thought this was a programming newsgroup dealing with eVB for
Windows
> CE...

But it is!
With everything I have been involved in that had public access and no
moderator, I have seen SPAM.
Most of the time, I ignore it, but sometimes I take the time to annoy as
many people as possible, like telling their ISP's, mailing to anybody and
everybody in their company (after checking that the company is in fact the
culprit!). Presidents and VP's of smallish companies are very good as they
don't have too many secretaries to screen their ingoing mail.

Keld Laursen

Sat, 16 Apr 2005 00:39:52 GMT

1. STOP THE SPAM!!!!!

2. (As if you couldn't tell) SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM

3. (As if you couldn't tell) SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM

4. SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM

5. SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM

6. Stop SPAM!

7. Stopping Spam

8. Stop SPAM!

9. DON'T READ CodeSMART 3.0 - an addin for every VBer. it's Spam Spam Spam

10. DON'T READ CodeSMART 3.0 - an addin for every VBer. it's Spam Spam Spam

11. Ever Wonder what some know that you dont? 1093 - Spam SPAM - wonderful spam!

12. DON'T READ CodeSMART 3.0 - an addin for every VBer. it's Spam Spam Spam