How to add a click function in image box
Author Message
 How to add a click function in image box
Dear all,

I am looking for a method to click a image box.
I am writing a program to display a image and click it to
call other function. Due to the image size will be changed
frequency. I have used imagebox instead of PictureBox.
However, imagebox has not a click function provided. And I
can't use picturebox due to it hasn't a strech function.
Could anyone suggest a method to me to solve this problem.
Thank you very much

Sat, 16 Apr 2005 09:55:37 GMT
 How to add a click function in image box
Check if the click is being received by the form or by the image container.
If so, you can compare the click location to the image location, and if it
falls inside the boundary process it as an image click (this works for
shapes in VB6, but I haven't tried it for images in eVB).

Quote:
> Dear all,

> I am looking for a method to click a image box.
> I am writing a program to display a image and click it to
> call other function. Due to the image size will be changed
> frequency. I have used imagebox instead of PictureBox.
> However, imagebox has not a click function provided. And I
> can't use picturebox due to it hasn't a strech function.
> Could anyone suggest a method to me to solve this problem.
> Thank you very much

Sat, 16 Apr 2005 10:49:47 GMT

1. Rt Click Menu: Adding Images

2. image box:Display picture when Linked .wmf is clicked

3. Add Image from the camera to Picbuf Box

4. HELP: Fast way to add images to a RichedText Box

5. Add multiple images to a picture box

6. Adding images to Rich Text Box

7. Processing function and adding color's to text-boxes

8. Clicking outside combobox trigger click event of the combo box

9. Setting Combo box ListIndex initiates Combo box Click event

10. How to put a image from a image box into an access file

11. Viewing .png and other types of images files with picture/image box

12. How to put a image from a image box into an access file