Transfer files from PC to pocket pc
Author Message
 Transfer files from PC to pocket pc

Hi!
Does anyone know how can I transfer a file from my pc to iPaq with  a VB
program ?The problem is getting the mobile device location.
FileSystem.CopyFile "SOURCE", "????"
Thanks,
Miky.

Fri, 20 Feb 2004 23:08:08 GMT
 Transfer files from PC to pocket pc
You'd need to look to the Remote API (RAPI) calls for that. There isn't a
ton out there in the Microsoft Knowledge Base on this from the eVB
perspective.

Some resources (besides the help documentation):
http://www.cegadgets.com/artcerapi.htm
http://www.devbuzz.com/content/zinc_evb_copy_files_to_device_II_pg1.asp
http://www.conduits.com/ce/dev/vbrapi.htm

hth,
-mike

Sun, 22 Feb 2004 23:48:36 GMT

1. pocket pc transfer file to another pocket pc

2. Newbie : Pocket PC/Handheld PC/Palm PC

3. How to Transfer Files from FTP Server to pocket PC

4. Transfer File from one PC to another PC on LAN using winsock

5. PC to CE to PC data/file transfers

6. Difference between PalmSize PC et Pocket PC

7. Diff between Pocket PC OS / Handled PC OS/ Embedded NT OS

8. How to connect PC by Pocket PC

9. Synchronizing .cdb on Pocket PC to .mdb on Desktop PC

10. database from pocket pc to desktop pc

11. data transfer from pocket pc to websever

12. Opening ASP files on Pocket PC