database from pocket pc to desktop pc
Author Message
 database from pocket pc to desktop pc

Hello,

I have a database on my pocket pc, and I want to send it back to the desktop
pc, but this doesnt work. Nothing happens.

What is the right way to do it?

Arjen.

Thu, 29 Jan 2004 21:54:13 GMT

1. Synchronizing .cdb on Pocket PC to .mdb on Desktop PC

2. Newbie : Pocket PC/Handheld PC/Palm PC

3. pocket pc transfer file to another pocket pc

4. Difference between PalmSize PC et Pocket PC

5. Diff between Pocket PC OS / Handled PC OS/ Embedded NT OS

6. How to connect PC by Pocket PC

7. Transfer files from PC to pocket pc

8. Invoking a desktop application from Pocket PC

9. How To Connect from a POCKET PC to a SQL SERVER on a DESKTOP

10. Pocket PC 2002 emulator and database

11. import export data in pocket pc databases

12. pocket pc database